People who work well together as a team are one of the most valuable assets any employer can have.? There are many ways to foster team spirit but few are as satisfying as contributing to the welfare of Scotland’s animals with the Scottish SPCA!
There are a variety of projects we need your help with, all directly benefiting the animals we look after (and some that are even hands-on with the animals!). From a one-day event to a longer project, corporate volunteering with the Scottish SPCA will give your team a great sense of achievement and an experience to remember!
- For groups of 3 or less - volunteers can shadow an animal care assistant and help with daily duties such as feeding, cleaning kennels and exercising the animals.
- For groups up to 10 - volunteers can take part in a specific project for the centre such as painting, maintenance or gardening.
Every volunteer is offered a tour of the centre they are volunteering in, and will be required to attend a health and safety briefing.
For safety reasons, we do not permit pregnant volunteers to have direct contact with any of the animals in our centres.
If you can, we would very much appreciate a ￡50 donation per head to cover costs such as materials, vet fees and food for the animals in our care. This donation goes directly to the centre you are volunteering at. Another option would be to pay for the materials needed for a project at the centre, (such as paint and brushes) depending on budgets, and we’re happy to discuss options with you.
Alternatively, if you’re not in a position to make a donation, you’d be more than welcome to volunteer at one of our fundraising events or even do some work based fundraising for an item on our Amazon wish lists.
Whatever the size of your company, you can support Scotland’s animal welfare charity and save lives. There are lots of opportunities to support or partner with one of Scotland’s most loved, respected and well known charities, for example, with payroll giving.
When you partner with us we are committed to providing a tailor made corporate giving package which is right for your company. Whether you want to motivate your employees, engage your customers, increase your brand awareness or simply want to give something back, we will be there every step of the way offering advice and support to make the partnership a real success.
For companies that are looking to partner with us, we can provide the following support:
- The full support of our fundraising team by way of providing materials such as collection buckets and costumes.
- The phenomenal reach of our media channels to shout about the partnership and let our amazing supporters know about the work we are achieving together.
- Any information needed for internal communications, so your employees can get as involved as possible.
To get in touch, click here.